- We are a DIY space with DIY ethics. We are all ages, all the time. We book local and touring bands. We enjoy making friends. We strive to provide a safe and positive show space that promotes community and art.
Come hang out.
- We book 1-2 to shows a month. While we’d love to help everybody, unfortunately, we get more show requests than we can handle. We certainly do our best to answer emails in a timely fashion, and if possible, point you in the right direction. But, if you don’t hear back from us, or if you receive no more than a polite no, please, don’t take it personally. And hey, we all need a friendly reminder from time to time, but please don’t flood our inbox with multiple requests. We’ll get to it when we get to it.
- All shows are No Drinking & No Drugs. This includes inside and outside of the space. We promise, it’s not because we hate fun. We simply strive to provide a safe / headache free environment. If this is an issue, you’re probably at the wrong place.
- We’re very, very interested in all types of music. In fact, we make every effort to make each show exciting and interesting. We enjoy diverse bills and unexpected juxtapositions. That being said, we don’t book anything and everything. Do us a favor… check out our past shows list before you hit us up. I suppose it’s at least somewhat representative of what we do. Not that were not into trying something new. Do you seem right for us? Are we right for you?
- We collect door money for touring bands. The vast majority of the time, nearly all money goes to the bands. We respect what touring bands do and make every effort to help them out. That being said, this isn’t the House of Blues. We don’t charge exorbitant ticket prices, we’re not rich, nor do we expect to be anytime soon. If the idea of this sounds strange to you, you’re probably at the wrong place. Oh yeah, unless you’re our favorite band, we probably won’t do a guarantee. What’s a guarantee again?
- If you read all of this and feel like you can still jive with us, we can probably jive with you. Hit us up at email@example.com for all fan mail / hate mail / booking inquiries.